- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Butcher block is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- The RA series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that measure a generous 2.25 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. RA Boards are NSF certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.