- John Boos Block MCR1 Chopping Block with Feet measures 12 inches round and is 3 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1912
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple. John Boos & Co has been a member of the NHLA for over 50 years, with a Sustainability Certification
- Sustainable alternative to plastic cutting boards boards: versatile, and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- Made with classic End Grain construction methods, resulting in the iconic John Boos Block checkerboard cutting surface.
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.