A quality thermometer is an essential tool for determining whether or not food has reached a safe temperature for consumption and this Taylor 5939N 5 1/2" pocket probe dial meat thermometer can be counted on for accuracy. This meat thermometer is constructed of stainless steel with a sharpened point for easy piercing of the food to be measured. Built tough enough to withstand the heat from your oven or grill, this thermometer can withstand daily use in high-heat applications. Featuring superior accuracy within 1 degree, it can display temperatures from 120 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The 3" oversized dial is easy to read and sits atop a 4 1/2" stem that makes it simple to reach the center of large and small cuts alike so you can quickly and accurately measure the internal temperatures of turkey, ham, chicken, and other meats.
- Quick-reference temperature scales are printed on the face of the thermometer providing peace of mind when checking temperatures.
- For added convenience a sliding indicator can be set to the temperature you wish to reach.
- The red temperature needle contrasts with the black measurements to ensure that you can clearly and accurately determine temperatures.
- With its straightforward operation and clean, accurate dial, this thermometer is great for use in busy restaurants, bars, bakeries, and coffee shops.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.