Perform lightning fast, pin-point accurate surface temperature readings with the Taylor 9523 infrared thermometer! This thermometer is ideal for tracking the temperature of all kinds of cooked or baked goods without the risk of cross-contamination. It is also great for taking temperature readings on cooking surfaces like griddle tops.
- If you need to take surface temperatures on equipment, this thermometer's infrared mode lets you easily switch over. The infrared thermometer has a range of -49 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit (-45 to 399 Celsius).
- This infrared thermometer's gun-shaped design and trigger activation make it very ergonomic and easy to use in your commercial kitchen. Just point and pull the trigger to get an accurate temperature reading.
- This thermometer can measure temperatures within 2 degrees Fahrenheit (1.5 degrees Celsius) in just under 2 seconds. It also features a backlit LCD display that clearly shows temperature readings to the user and a low battery indicator so you never have to deal with dead batteries.
- This thermometer is powered by two "AAA" batteries (included).
- A nylon case makes it easy to store and protects it when not in use. - This Taylor® infrared thermometer has a distance to spot ratio of 6:1.
- The device automatically turns off after 15 seconds of no temperature change to conserve on battery life. - This Taylor® infrared thermometer has a max memory and hold features along with a low battery indicator.
- NOTE: This thermometer is NOT intended for Human use. Food service applications only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.