Get an accurate temperature every time with this Taylor 9848EFDA 2 7/8" waterproof digital probe thermometer. Cooking foods at the right temperature for the right time is one of the primary pillars of food safety, and a thermometer is one of the easiest ways to ensure that you always hit that core temperature. Ideal for use in restaurants, bakeries, cafes, delis, and more, this product delivers ease-of-use and durability to help you stay on top of food safety without dragging down productivity.
- Antimicrobial Case: The included Safe-T-Guard protective sleeve incorporates EPA registered products to inhibit bacterial odor and mold growth on the case.
- Waterproof and Dishwasher Safe: Being conveniently waterproof, this thermometer can go through a commercial dishwasher cycle, allowing you to easily sanitize it after use!
- Backlit LCD Display: A 1/2" backlit LCD display makes temperatures easy to read in all environments.
- Min/Max and Hold Features: This thermometer's min/max feature recalls previous temperature reads, and the hold function allows extra time to read or record current temperatures. The unit can display a temperature range from -40-450 degrees Fahrenheit, and can be switched to Celsius.
- Recalibratable: The thermometer can be recalibrated, which ensures consistent temperature readings and adds to the unit's lifespan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.